Built to meet a myriad of hospitality, convenience and retail needs, Sharp’s new open UP-V5500 architecture system offers the flexibility to run the management software that best fits your business. With a Microsoft Windows® environment, the UP-V5500 is familiar to operators right out of the box. Seamless integration with a variety of third-party applications make it ready to provide exceptional operational capabilities and a higher level of service for your customers.
- Optional internal or external customer displays – meet a myriad of hospitality, convenience and retail needs.
- Brilliant 15″ User Display – LVDS LCD interface (15″ Diagonal) for easy order entry.
- Processor – Intel Atom™ single core processor N270 (1.6 GHz) for near silent operation.
- Microsoft Windows® Embedded – for POSReady 2009 (WEPOS).
- True System Expandability – Standard RS-232, USB and parallel ports, allowing you to add a variety of peripherals.
- 1GB standard memory, expandable to 2GB – Generous standard memory with the ability to expand as your business grows.
- Small Footprint Design – Its unique design takes up very little valuable work space.
Specifications Operator Display 15″ Touch Screen Communications Ethernet LAN with TCP/IP protocol, 4 port RS-232 serial std., 4 USB ports, 1 parallel port, 1 PS/2 keyboard port, 1 CBX (cash drawer) port, 1 remote VGA Port, 1 H/P Jack Interfaces Standard magnetic card reader
Credit card interface standard
DRAM Memory 1GB Standard, Supports up to 2GB Maximum CPU Intel® Atom™ 1.6 GHz N270 Power Consumption Less than 90W Working Power Source 120v AC (+/- 10%) 60 Hz Dimensions 120v AC (+/- 10%) 60 Hz Weight 9.85 lbs.